Personal details are collected to make communication and use of service possible.
Details can be used for communication between service providers and users and also for direct communication between users.
Some personal details are visible on the profile page of the user, but those details are voluntary (except name).
The handling of personal details is not outsourced, but the register data is stored on a server that is rented from a third party company.
The following information may be stored in the register:
- Personal details: Name, email address, phone number
- Account details: username
- The description text that the user may write about herself/himself
- The events the user has posted or attended to the service.
- The given and received feedback.
- Statistical data about service usage, e.g. number times the user has logged in.
Personal details are given by the user on registration to the service or when using it later.
The information is stored on computers. The access to the information is restricted with passwords and physical access to the computers is restricted by the server hosting company.